Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: Pandora crown ring would be a sure hit worldwide

Pandora crown ring would be a sure hit worldwide
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 09.04.2019 um 04:29 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
evelhnny
User

It seems like it pandora crown ring would be a sure hit worldwide, so perhaps Pandora in Copenhagen will pick it up and think about doing a proper charm on those lineshaha, you're not crazy, it's just a very nice bead haha! Your idea for a design sounds lovely - it would go great with the existing globe, and be a nice contrast to it. If you're looking for a way to style your Black Friday Poinsettia, too, then this is another option - it looks lovely with the Lion Dance and a little dash of soft cherry blossom pink, or just with plain reds! So hopefully either for Valentine's or mother's day it will be mine. Thanks, Nicola, the baking actually went really well! I won the bake off with the Christmas pudding truffles the Star Wars film was actually quite good, definitely a fun cinema film. I'm not a big Star Wars fan either, but my OH is and really enjoyed it. I don't really know a lot of the back story though as I only ever saw the original films when I was very little, and I offended him a lot at one point by calling the stormtroopers the 'men in white suits' lol! I will put a few charm between the clasp when I wear one single bracelet. There are often too many of these nowadays to track down and feature them all, but I thought these were quite cute! It's actually half silver, half pavé - but it's still pretty! I too love Halloween, one of my travel goals is to drive down to the US and spend a long weekend in October exploring Salem Massachusetts.

And you could get away with wearing them all year around. Anyway, enough of my rambles - read on for a review of these lovely beads! I first posted about this little release back in March, but I now have some additional pictures of some fabric friendship bracelets that we haven't seen before, plus names & prices of the new charms. So, if you do see error pages on the blog, please be patient and bear with me - just remember that there's probably a very stressed Ellie on the other end of any funny behaviour you see on the blog! Absolutely love this combination! I have been meaning to get the rose dangle and originally felt no space for it but now this provided new insight. You are very welcome, Lisa! I'm so glad that it brightened up your Pandora budget for this season Oooh I love your idea of switching out the muranos! The Primroses do look great with so many different colours. I'd do something similar, but all my muranos are being used in bracelet designs and I get tired of screwing the charms on and off bracelets.

Re-arranging Pandora can be time consuming so I tend to stick to my set bracelet arrangements Haha, I know the feeling! I just got a lovely haul of Disney Pandora from the North American bracelet promo - but it's only made me realise that I 'need' more beads to go with them. My OH despairs. pandora rings sale Pandora stockists cannot post to outside their region.

Ah, glad to hear that you had more success the second time! I have to say, comparing the Australian offering with the UK sales - it seems like you guys had a much better selection. I love the sides of the house, which feature a classic brickwork design, all nicely oxidised, and an adorable little star set into the roof. Hi! You are absolutely fine to clean your CZ charms as you would the normal silver jewellery. The only things you should be careful with are pearl, cameos, wood and leather. I don't clean my bracelets every week - they probably end up getting a deep clean and polish every month. You only need to clean it if you think it's looking a little tarnished and could use a bit of a shine! xxxx Same story here! Exept I would like to buy old designs. Im highly alergic to any other metal but silver and gold and simply cant take risks on ebay. Pitty that both pandora angels and pandoras tribe seems to be unresponsive for months. Are there other ways to aquire retired charms? Wish there would be a responsive group for that... @Monique maybe you have some charms I want to buy I was planning to get the starry night sky murano and galaxy bead to go with the vintage night sky beads I got for Christmas. I totally agree with you, they should really make a silicone-lined safety chain or some simple silver stoppers with silicone. That's such a shame! I really don't understand why you guys are missing out on such a big chunk of the new collections. You are usually the ones who get all the exclusive launches etc so it's weird that you're not even getting some of the basics this season. I'd love to know the reasoning behind it!Oh yay, at least you're getting the Ice Cream Cone! I've found that post from the UK to the US/Canada gets there pretty quickly (within a week) so maybe Europe will be speedy to. It will be my next review and should be up soon I love how you've styled your little piggy on the red leather and with the cherry blossom clips. I am waiting for a promotion to purchase him. In the meantime my CNY bracelet comprised the red and yellow fascinating muranos, the chinese and japanese doll, money bag and ingot, chinese lantern, 2 red trollbeads and pandora promise rings 2 gold sparkling blooms on a trollbeads bracelet. Happy Lunar New Year Ellie!

I missed the two tone tree from the UK sale last year, and I haven't figured out how to use the freight services... meh! The ones I wanted were the two tone tree, the Lazy Daisy clip, and the Open Sky spacer DDD... I seem to be going for a lot of two tone lately... I was thinking Blue Irridescence plus two-tone, and some white (Abundance of Love, and white muranos) to make my Winter/ Midnight bracelet... D So happy you got your haul though! Yes it's a great alternative to two tone and it's wonderful to finally have some rose gold options from Pandora! I am a little concerned about the silver copper alloy however, as someone recently posted a picture of a Rose piece on Facebook with the plating wearing off - the metal underneath looked distinctly silver in colour :/ . I was hoping it would indeed be like the Tiffany rubedo! I love my essence bracelet, i got the normal one a few months ago, and i find it really delicate and feminine, and simple and uncluttered to wear. I am really tempted to do this promotion to get the beaded one, I think they look lovely together, but I was saving for the UK end of May sales - what to do! I certainly have a long enough wish list to get the £95 spend, but I will be kicking myself if the sale is really good and I don't have any money left, the perils of Pandora addiction! I have the dubious honour of having photographed a few miniature bottoms in my charm blogging career haha! The Piggy Bank charm from a couple of years ago was another highlight I’ve only had issues with the white ones. I do love rosy pinks and cherry blossoms and daisies as my birth flower, so maybe that would be a better theme for that. Image by Elle TaiwanThe Dazzling Daisies also have a new set of rings. Yeah, it doesn't look like any of the less mumsy pieces are coming out this month in the UK. The two-tone bow heart is the only I'd consider of the ones out this month...I have some more stock images for Spring jewellery now, so I will probably post that one soon. I quite like the rings too, I'm tempted by the plain silver daisy one!Thanks Sarah, glad you're enjoying the posts! You're welcome! I think the combination is a winner, especially with the clips! I got one pandora princess ring of the Christmas gift bags the other day, when I bought my charm.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »