Forum
XBox360 Forum Forum: XBox360 Games Thread: Stay on the top for so much as you can

Stay on the top for so much as you can
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 06.12.2018 um 08:25 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
StevenCao
User

After a few frustrating efforts at the train and also beating Shao, I've come up with a way to kill her to get Zero which should result in no passing (it did for me buy Maplestory 2 Mesos, twice in a row,) and a couple(somewhat obvious, but still potentially helpful)tips for escaping the train. The majority of this depends on the skill "Time Holding" so if you're too low to have that ability, this may not be as helpful, but you still may find a few hints.

Always head to the left as that is where the last car is along with the explosions you have to escape from start on the right side. Stay on the top for so much as you can as there is less things to obstruct you and permit the explosions to grab up to you.When you do need to go down, just jump close to the border of the surface of a car and you should receive inside another one.Don't kill any of the critters, just repeatedly press your potions and walk past them.Make sure you've got your "Rewind" on in the event that you're large enough to possess it. Should you make a mistake along with the explosions are in view, use "Time Holding" and attempt to get as far ahead of them as you can.

Following the fight begins, strike her until she teleports. (She can teleport before you, sometimes, so if you own "Rewind" I do recommend having it on, just in case.) If she teleports, immediately press double up-arrow onto one of the (apparent, no enemies on it) above platforms. That's when you know that there's no longer any leaf bugs right down below. (The foliage bugs will kill you inside one hit) Jump down and continue attacking. Repeat this till she starts spawning her giant fire charm.

When she begins spawning her giant flame spell, immediately press "Time Holding" and press twice up-arrow to get along with one of the higher platforms Maple M Mesos, just like before. Wait there till it finishes, and leap back down. I hope this is helpful to anyone stuck on Shao. I couldn't locate some other guides on this.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »